Vision Personal Care Home
- must be a CNA listed on the Georgia registry and in "good standing"
- 3 day medication class (days & times vary and will be posted on our Facebook page) that includes in-class learning & skills training; textbook will be available for use in the classroom
- must have a copy of your COVID-19 vaccine record
- must have a government issued ID
- tuition $350.00. must be paid in full when registering for the class (see our registration page)
- online medication state test will be proctored in the classroom by a Ga Registered Nurse
- must have a debit or credit card to pay the $25 (plus online tax fee) fee to take the state test
- will receive a certificate after the test is passed online & the payment is received.
- no refunds once payment is received. please make sure you are ready to take the class
- can work in a Assisted Living Facility and/or a Nursing home
***** to recertify as a CMA, (every 2 years) the cost is $200.00 for this class