Vision Personal Care Home
Vision NATP is now offering American Red Cross Blended Learning CNA Training!!
Our Blended Course is a fast track method of completing your CNA classroom work online anywhere/anytime!!
- is a 5 week course
- must be @ least 17 y/o to enroll. need an ID/DL card and a SS card
- need a TB skin test & background check dated within 1 year of applying to the program. a COVID-19 vaccine record is required too.
- $100 registration fee (nonrefundable); $1,000 tuition. students can apply for Pay pal credit on our registration page or make installments. We also accept cash app ($CNAPROGRAM) for payment.
- must have reliable access to the internet via a mobile phone, laptop, or PC.
- 2 weeks Online theory(40 hrs.) + 3 weeks in class/clinical site skills
- the in class skills will be from 1:00pm-5:00pm on Tuesday, Wednesdays & Thursdays starting on the 3rd week; site clinical time is from 6:45 am-3:15pm on the 5th week
- students must complete the Online portion successfully prior to coming to perform the skills in the classroom.
- after successfully completing the course, the student qualifies to take the Credentia CNA365 exam.